Want to be involved in a charity that provides much-needed services in relation to gender, diversity, equality and inclusion?
How about an organisation that supports people who have been affected by crime and antisocial behaviour?
You can be a part of something great, by putting your skills to work with a charity that gives a voice to those from within the LGBTQ+ community.
What will you do?
- Be the initial point of contact for most people; taking calls, responding to emails and communicating using the online chat service.
- Get the right information out to the right people.
- Understand the services provided by the organisation.
- Assist the Director by organising events, managing the diary, booking meetings and keeping things organised.
- Be on-hand to take notes and meeting minuets.
- Prepare agendas and follow up with important actions.
- Get involved in the group activities and events.
What will you need?
- Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills are a must.
- The ability to adapt and embrace change, taking a positive approach to challenging situations.
- Experience of administrative support or as a PA to management.
- IT skills should be on-point, this organisation embraces all things digital.
- Great with MS Office packages e.g. Word and Excel.
- Willing to attend the odd evening and Sunday meeting.
- A driver would be ideal
- Able to pass a DBS background check.
- Full time, Monday to Friday 10.30am to 7pm (40 hours per week).
- Some flexibility around start and finish times.
- Salary of £20,000 per annum.
- Fixed term contract until March 2023, with a possible extension to March 2024.
- Based in Pontypool, with offices in Caerphilly and Cardiff.
Get in touch with Keeran @ Moxie People if you would like more information, this is your chance to get involved in something that changes peoples lives.
Send us your CV by clicking "Apply Now". We look forward to speaking with you!