Are you a Development Officer or Coordinator with experience identifying and securing land and property development opportunities? On to take the next step in your career?
If so, Moxie People is currently working with a leading South Wales Housing Association that’s looking to appoint an Assistant Land & Development Manager to help deliver the associations post-contract development activities.
Joining an established multi-disciplinary team, you will work closely with the Land & Development Manager to drive new business and the Associations development programme, leading on the delivery of the organisation’s strategic objectives in respect of land acquisitions and partnership agreements, identifying new development land and property acquisition opportunities, taking the lead in feasibility assessments, managing the offer process and leading on negotiating terms for the acquisition.
Why should you join?
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing Housing Association as they look to ramp up their development activities going in 2022.
- You’ll have the chance to shape the development of the pre-contract function and help the Association create long term partnerships with agencies, construction developers, the Welsh Assembly and architects
- Make a positive difference to local communities, ensuring future developments provide maximum value and benefit to residents
- Join an organisation that truly values employee wellbeing and maintaining a positive work-life balance
- Awesome benefits including 30 days holiday, agile working, and the option to work hours that suit you
Package & benefits:
- Agile working allowing you to manage your own time while working from home
- Choose your working schedule and hours – as long as the work gets done!
- Starting salary up to £38,505
- 30 days’ holiday + bank holidays, increasing to 32 days after 10 years’ service
- an additional two gifted days, usually to be taken during the office closure
- Optional benefits including an enhanced pension up to 18%
- Professional membership fees paid
If you’re an experienced Development Officer looking to take the next step in your career, or an experienced Development Manager looking for an opportunity offering greater autonomy, please call Sam Cooper-Woolley or click ‘apply now’ below.