Are you a passionate leader who is ready to play your part in helping to end violence against women and girls? Are you a Senior Support Worker/Support Team Leader ready to take the next step in your career, or a skilled Support Manager ready for a new challenge?
If so, Moxie People are partnering with a dynamic and evolving women-led charity in the heart of Wales, to recruit for a Supported Housing Manager.
This is your opportunity to join a well-established and ambitious charity who deliver a wide range of innovative services for victims of abuse.
What’s the purpose of the Supported Housing Manager role?
Joining a newly formed management team, you will lead a team of 10 staff to deliver high-quality support and accommodation to women and their families living in refuge.
What’s on offer?
- Salary: £28,000 per annum plus on-call allowance
- Hours: 35 per week - Monday to Friday (Hours can be worked between 9am-7pm)
- On-call: One week in every five weeks (Allowance: £20 for each weekday & £40 for weekend day)
- Annual leave: 25 days + 8 days bank holiday (33 days)
- Additional: Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Program (that supports your health and wellbeing at home and at work) and Paid Emergency Dependent Leave
This Supported Housing Manager role is a fantastic opportunity for someone with two + years’ experience supervising or managing a team to deliver support to vulnerable people and/or families, who have experienced trauma.
So, what does it take to be considered for this Supported Housing Manager role?
- A strong understanding of domestic violence/abuse including the impact on victims, and their families/children, from diverse and varied backgrounds
- Proven leadership and management skills – with the ability to negotiate and problem solve, manage, and motivate staff, plan and prioritise workload
- Sound knowledge and experience of creating and developing robust processes
- Experience managing properties would be highly desirable, but not essential.
If you’re ready to apply, please submit an up-to-date CV that highlights your skills and experience via the application link provided.
If you’d like more information on this Supported Housing Manager role before applying, please contact Rich Thomas at Moxie People today on 02921 602 111 for a chat.
Please note, this role is open to women only - exempt in-line with the Occupational Requirement under the Equality Act 2010 Schedule 9, Part 1.